We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in this Policy, terms used in this Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible on https://mynanny.ge
2. Types of Data Collected
2.1 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Cookies and Usage Data
· Education and field of study
2.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.3 Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
· Session Cookies. We may use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We may use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We may use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Use of Data.
We may use the collected data for various purposes, including:
· Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the services requested by you;
· Verifying your identity;
· Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
· Managing your relationship with us;
· Processing payment or credit transactions;
· Sending you marketing information about our services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
· Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
· Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues;
· Monitoring the use of services;
· Notifying the Client about any changes in the services;
· Any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
· Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in the UK or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
· Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
4. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Georgia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Georgia and process it there.
5. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your personal data:
· Where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the services requested by you;
· To third party service providers, agents and other organizations we have engaged to perform our services to you;
· To comply with a legal obligation;
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Mynanny LLC;
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to an agreement) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any agreement with you).
6. Protection of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
7. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service or to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related tasks or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
9. Links to other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
10. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. Access to and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update or delete any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Accuracy of Personal Data
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorized representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by updating your profile or informing through email email@example.com.
13. Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.